Welcome

Another day that the Lord had made..Rejoice

Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Getting Back From The Stellars


I am just getting back from Nashville and it was a wonderful time. All I can say is "WOW".
I will be uploading pictures and video clips from behind through out the month along with my other gospel updates.

Hearing Marvin Sapp speak about the pain he endured the birthed Never Would Have Made It brough tears to my eyes. He explained how he lost 3 dear loved ones in 90 days. He would walk through his house and just cried out. Never would have made it was what he cried out to the Lord. Pastor Sapp said he would never wish the kind of pain he went through on anyone. He is grateful that this song has brought so much healing to others. We want to congratulate Pastor Marvin Sapp on 47 weeks on Billboards #1 and 7 Stellar awards.

No comments: